Monday, January 25, 2010

New Business in Town





There is a new restaurant in town called Show Me’s. It is located where Sam’s Steakhouse used to be, on third and Voorhees Streets. Me, my boyfriend and I friend went to this place on Sunday to watch the Colts game. This place is very big in the inside; it is covered with plasma and screen tv's, games, and lots of things. The only thing I didn’t like was seeing young ISU female students who work as waitresses, wearing very short shorts and tight tank tops. I know some of the girls who work at this place, and their parents most likely have no idea what their daughters are doing. They voluntarily put themselves into a dangerous situation by exposing their bodies to drunk men for money. I think they should be a stricter age limit enforced on the girls who work at this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment